London, 27 June 2011
TelcoExpenses is releasing their new Wireless Expense Management application on a SaaS architecture allowing all different sizes of enterprises to manage their mobility assets through 4 modules Inventory, Users , Billing and Policies.
When enterprises start correlating inventory with users, they are able to identify:
- with users have with devices
- with devices are unallocated,
- with devices are lost,
Joining the billing information from multiple carriers to the inventory and users, enterprises are able to have a complete view of their mobility spend and identify:
- Unassigned devices with billing,
- Devices on wrong plans
- Users that overspend
- Re-negotiate contracts with carriers
- Plans features that are best in different carriers
- Compare multiple carriers
- Identify employee abuses
Policies allow you to define usage/security rules to your employees with a full log of when user accepted or rejected policies.
All this is done from 2 portals:
- Mobility portal, that allows admins to upload their data and generate reports/dashboards and all data to perform analysis; with more than 25 predefine reports and 20 global dashboards, plus individual dashboards per user/device/carrier/invoice/features.
- Service portal, that allows your users to view their individual information on devices/policies/billing, allowing they to identify “private vs business” usage, KB, blog and a Helpdesk module to allow full collaboration in your enterprise .
With a mobile strategy in place enterprises are able to reduce costs, track inventory, reduce billing processing times and ensuring corporate policies compliance.
Visit the website http://www.telcoexpenses.com for more information
TelcoExpenses is a product developed by oldmcloud a provider of on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Designed specifically for all enterprises that have a mobile workforce and need to take control of all wireless expenses, the company’s innovative mobility management solution incorporate a thorough understanding of local, regional and worldwide trends. TelcoExpenses enables companies to maximize their mobile assets while minimizing costs.
Oldmcloud provides software development and SaaS solutions for internet marketing, ecommerce, recruitment, project management, real estate, telecommunications industry. To learn more, please visit: http://www.oldmcloud.com